Build your own Search Practice
A CNA International Franchise Partnership is perfect for driven senior professionals and those looking to rapidly build their own sector-specific, executive search, recruitment or HR Consultancy business, locally, nationally and globally but more importantly, without boundaries or restrictions and with full support and training.
Owning a franchise partnership with CNA allows you to:
- Leverage your skills, motivation and contacts
- Retain the majority of your billings
- Own 100% of your Limited Company
- Work from home or an office and set your hours
- Build a business to sell
- Financing facilities available
- Access to full recruitment training and ongoing business support
- CNA Tech Pack
- Full IT Support via Pertemps
- Zoho Recruit -Contact Database
- 8×8 Virtual Office and Desk Phone (UK Only)
- Office 365
- CNA Micro-site
What makes a good Senior Partner?
- Senior professional
- A specialist knowledge of a specific market sector
- Established network of contacts within your industry sector
- An ambition to grow your own business
- The ability to finance yourself for at least six months
- Determination to succeed
- A willingness to learn
Multi-site Investment Opportunity
CNA International began as a management consultancy and executive search company over 20 years ago, after being founded in 1993. We are now comprised of two distinct brands, CNA Executive Search and CNA Recruitment.
This is a very exciting period for CNA, with Master Franchise Partnerships in the Central & Eastern Europe (CEE), the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) region and in India established and thriving, we are looking to attract entrepreneurs interested in developing their own recruitment and executive search business.
In January 2017 our Master Partnership for the USA opened their first office in New York and is already showing entrepreneurs locally how to start a business in the lucrative world of executive search, under a globally recognised recruitment brand.
With these investment opportunities rapidly expanding across the globe, within a thriving network, we are actively looking for investors who want to open Master Partnerships anywhere in the world, with particular emphasis on:
- Europe – Germany, France, Spain
- Middle East
- South America
- North America – State by State
If you are thinking about investing in a business and want to build a quality recruitment company contact Nick at CNA
Nick Sprang: email@example.com 01676 822 222