It is no secret that due to COVID-19 pandemic, this has been a challenging year for many businesses and industries worldwide. The way we work has changed, workers have been furloughed or have been made redundant to keep the business going, all seem so different in such a short time!
Although this has been a huge, and scary change, for many has been a great, opportunity to feel motivated and focus on starting their own business. So, if you ask, “is this a good time to start your own recruitment business?” Then our answer to this is Yes! There are a lot of reasons why you should remain positive.
- Top talent availability. Easier to find well qualified, highly skilled candidates that would meet your client’s needs.
- Less competition. Perfect timing to establish yourself in the market and focus on growing your business.
- Job supply. We know and are positive that whilst businesses won’t be the same, our economy will recover quickly when this happens companies will soon start to increase their staff requirements, positions will open, and hiring will resume faster.
We have said before that starting your own business, it is not an easy task and requires planning, preparation and determination. We have been helping people and businesses for over 25 years. Our main priority has always been their success!
For many years CNA was exclusively a franchise-owned business, with each franchisee owning their franchise recruitment business, with full support from head office and we still offer this as a route to partnership for those who wish a quicker return on their investment. As part of our growth, CNA now operates as a partnership, through our Support Services Partnership (SSP) model. Our SSP has been designed to facilitate and support experienced recruiters into owning their recruitment or executive search business, either with CNA branding or with your branding, and also to assist existing recruitment businesses in their expansion, by offering business support services such as; Invoice Factoring and Training.
What is included in our package?
- Leverage your skills, motivation and contacts
- Retain the majority of your billings
- Own 100% of your Limited Company
- Work from home or an office and set your hours
- Build a business to sell
- Financing facilities available
- Access to full recruitment training and ongoing business support
- CNA Tech Pack
- Full IT Support via Pertemps
- Zoho Recruit -Contact Database
- Office 365
- CNA Micro-site
If you are thinking about starting your own business and want to build a quality recruitment company contact us today on +44 (0) 1676 822 222 or email on email@example.com.