There are many pitfalls and challenges when setting up a recruitment business and there are also many companies claiming to have the right solution for you.
Many recruiters who look to set-up their own recruitment business are or have recently been employed. When they investigate the reality of originating their business, they find there is a massive amount of work and considerable cost in the start-up that they did not bargain on. It also takes longer to get a positive cash flow than most people predict.
Historically, there are several ways to set up your own recruitment business:
- On your own with no help or support
- Buying a franchise (ideal for people with no recruitment experience)
- Joint venture ownership, with start-up or venture capitalist organisations
- Partner with a Support Services Network
CNA has been providing support services since 1993 with our franchise model. This year we are pleased to announce that we are bringing all that support to our new Support Services Partnership.
You can have either a CNA branded business or your own brand, either way you own 100% of your business, not us.
You can leave the partnership if you are not satisfied with the service. Keeping you in control of your business.
What’s included in your Partnership Package:
Full back office support including;
• Credit control & invoice factoring – vital for cash flow!
• Business insurances
• Documentation including TOB’s and help in tendering for business
• Legal Advice
Full Set up of your Business including:
• Help with VAT, HMRC and setting up your company
• Business planning
Your Marketing package and PR support, including:
• Corporate website pages or
• Create your own brand recruitment company, with website and marketing
• Marketing Material
• Social Media support
On going training and support for you and your consultants
• Comprehensive induction training
• Masterclasses and Conferences
• Personalised business coaching and mentoring
• National and International conferences with other CNA International
Full IT Support including:
• Office 365
• Zoho One ATS
• Job Boards
• 8X8 Virtual Office
• Access to the GDPR complaint leading Pertemps Network
Group business systems
Membership to Professional Industry Bodies included:
• Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC)
• Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo)